Taskling.NET is a C# batch processing library that enables you to avoid rewriting the same code over and over again for batch and micro-batch jobs.
- Partitioning of batches into blocks of work with guaranteed isolation between blocks across batches
- Recover from failures with automatic reprocessing/retries of blocks
- Limiting the number of concurrent task executions (across servers)
- Critical sections across servers
- Standardised activity logging and alerting.
- Thread-Safe enabling parallel processing of blocks and list block items